Wednesday, 23 October 2013
Day -7: The Writing Escapade Commences
You know what escapade I'm talking about? NaNoWriMo. For anyone who is reading this and is completely new to this strange sounding... thing, let me enlighten you. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, an event in which thousands of writers attempt to write 50,000 words of their novel in one month. One month. And despite the fact that I am taking three A-Levels, the EPQ and I am trying to figure out what the heck I want to do with the rest of my life and probably three years of crippling debt, I have decided to undertake this challenge.
I must be insane.
You have found the site of my mad mutterings for the next couple of months. Here, I shall talk about my progress (hopefully), my frequent desire to give up and the beautiful wonder that is literature and the imagination. You have been warned. I will talk to myself and to my characters. I will post things that make absolutely no sense. Occasionally, there may be something of actual worth buried amongst the madness, but don't get your hopes up.
Kaylen, Toby, Hannah, Evi and Cole are all ready to escape my head and get on with their story. And I'm ready to get on with mine.
So let's do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment